Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WAY too long and Preschool!

Taken today. 2.5 years old.

Hello! It has been WAY too long since I last blogged! I think the holidays hit and then I found out I was pregnant, nausea and exhaustion set in, and that lead to no time to document what has been going on! I will try to make up for lost time with pictures from the last several months. There will probably be several posts to do this! Something excting today though, today was Olivia's first day at preschool! We went together for a little over an hour yesterday so she could get used to it, and then I dropped her off for a 1/2 day today. I didn't know what to do with myself for the few hours of free time! I ended up going grocery shopping and putting groceries away, as well as cleaned out my car a little. That pretty much took care of the time! When I went to pick Olivia up, she was in circle time with all the other toddlers learning about Russia. They all looked so cute sitting there. Olivia was right up in front of the teacher standing quite a bit. I know she likes to be right where the action is. :) One of the teachers standing in another area of the room said she did great! She made a little girlfriend right away and they were buddies. She said she asked out me, but was satisfied when they told her I would pick her up later. She said Olivia fit right into the group and seemed to jump right in! Sounds like my girl! I'm so happy we found a great place for her to go that she enjoys, and it is close to home! She is very excited to go back for a FULL day tomorrow. She told me she had fun and was telling me about playing outside. I knew that would probably be her favorite part! We came home and she ate a HUGE lunch, sat on her potty and used it, then asked to go right to bed! She is currently napping away.

0 comments: