Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Updates

Well John just bought me (and surprised me at work!! So exciting!) with the new iPhone! I have been having a lot of fun taking pictures and playing with it.
John went to Yakima last weekend for pheasant hunting while Olivia, Jenny, and I went up to greenbluff. It was more crowded than I've ever seen it, but there were pony rides- Olivia's favorite!! Her pony name was caramel corn. She loves every second of pony rides and does so well on the pony! We also looked at some pumpkins while up there, but it was just so crowded it was hard to focus! We had fun though. Then the next afternoon Jenny and I took Olivia shopping and to the park! This park was in the valley and is so fun! It was closing for the winter the next day so I wanted her to play there one last time.

Well I am doing this from my phone and not really sure why the photos are coming up in a weird order. Hopefully I will figure it out!

0 comments: